Friday, April 22, 2011

Garnier Eye Roll On or L'Oreal Eye Roller?


Last week, I gave Letty Boy Blue a DVD of iPhone games lying on my office desk and my Garnier Eye Roll-on.

I recall that he's been very conscious about his eyebags then I saw L'Oreal for men. They also sold the same kind of eye roll-on that helps remove the eye puffiness. I read the labels to check what L'Oreal has that Garnier doesn't have because the price difference was pretty HUGE. I noticed that both have caffeine in it and pretty much it's composed of the same elements that reduce dark eye circles. 

I bought Garnier for 200 bucks, unfortunately, all it gave me was an eye twitch, probably due to the caffeine content of the eye roll-on. Wait. I'm not even sure if it's caused by the product, it's just that I didn't see any remarkable result so I stopped using it. 

He told me he's been using it, but I'll have to ask him to use it for 2 weeks to see if there's any remarkable change. =)


That's my letty. A real product junkie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment