Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Why Letty Boy Blue Likes Using Girly Products


I've always been curious why Letty Boy Blue would rather use girly items compared to their male counterparts. I was really surprised about the insight he gave.
Apparently, he feels that since girls use these products, it's because they actually work. All of a sudden it made sense why my very very vain brother would rather use my stuff than use what my mom buys for the boys. 

I wasn't exactly a huge product junkie until I started working for advertising agencies so I find it a little strange that Letty Boy Blue actually has strong brand preferences and a certain degree of brand loyalty that I haven't really developed. 

He told me that of all the products that he uses everyday, the only product he uses that are made for men is his shampoo -- CLEAR for men. He even started chatting about how he used to like Johnsons No More Tears Baby Shampoo because it smells so good. Unfortunately, it doesn't make his hair soft so I told him that he should try using conditioner (O dba? Parang si mudra lang ang kausap! Chos!).


No comments:

Post a Comment